In times of ever-increasing shortage of specialist staff in almost all sectors and at all levels, and also of increasing demands for professional standards, HR services have recently emerged from the shadows and are now playing a more significant role for all companies. Designing effective staff incentive schemes, and creating a positive image as an employer have become crucially important for the majority of successful firms.
Our HR department consists of five staff. In 2006 the number of completed projects doubled to 40 as compared to 2005, and most of these were Executive Search projects.
Among the department’s strengths are many years’ experience in completing complex projects at both senior and middle-management levels, and also a thorough knowledge of the market and the leading specialists within Russia’s largest companies.
The department’s consultants regularly participate as experts in the majority of analytical surveys of various markets, and attend the most important business events, very often as speakers.
Head of Practice, HR
Yury graduated from the Russian University of Peoples' Friendship, Department of Economics and Law, specializing in jurisprudence.
He has worked in the field of consulting and executive search for over 12 years.
He joined Cornerstone in 1999 as the chief of the department responsible for conducting personnel search in the field of HR.
Main directions of selection:
- Head of HR Department
- Recruitment Specialist
- Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Training & Development Manager
- Internal Communication Specialist
- Head of HR. Large Industrial Company
- Head of Recruitment, Leading Retail Group
- HR Director, Large Russian Bank
- Head of Compensation & Benefits, Large Industrial Group
- Head of HR Department, Developing Company
- HR Manager, Leading Russian Oil Company
- Training & Development Manager, Leading American Bank
- Regional Recruitment Manager, Industrial Group
- Head of Training Center , Russian Bank
- Compensation & benefits Manager, Large Insurance Company
- Corporate Trainer, Major Russian Bank